Becoming An Exhibitor
Spaces in the Wedding Marquee start from as little as £330. We appreciate that there are more wedding fairs out there than you could possibly have the time or budget to attend. So, to help you to decide why you should exhibit with us this page is all about you the Exhibitor and what you can expect should you chose to join us in the Wedding Marquee.
- Tickets to the show for the three days including an Exhibitors car pass.
- 3ft and 6ft tables and chairs are provided. You will need to bring your own table cloths.
- Electricity is provided at no extra cost, you will need to bring an extension lead with you. There is a 4G signal, but, due to the high number of visitors to the Royal Cornwall Show the signal can be a bit hit and miss.
- Tea and coffee is provided and there is a small fridge to put milk in.
- We limit exhibitors per business category.
- A goody bag is handed out to every bride in our own branded bags.
- A dedicated page on our website www.royalcornwallshowweddingmarquee.co.uk with a hyperlink to your email address, website and other social media platforms.
- A daily prize draw for Brides to be to enter., You will be notified of your winner at the end of each day. The prize draw should ensure you receive three bookings straight away.
- Network opportunities with other wedding businesses.
- Various social media advertising including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Detailed information prior to the event including directions to the Marquee on set up day and the best places to park for easier access on Show days.
- A list of all the couples who have entered the prize draw and have agreed to be contacted by Exhibitors in the Marquee.
- Proven footfall in previous years.
- There are night security staff from 6:30pm until 7:00am on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- And finally, a friendly team on help you every step of the way. From answering your questions, no matter how silly they may sound, to helping to carry items from your car on set up day or covering you stand so you can take a comfort break.
If you would like to join us in the Wedding Marquee or just want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details on the contact us page.